Returns and exchanges
We want you to be completely happy with everything you buy from Langhams Booksellers. If you are not satisfied with something you have bought, simply return the item(s) within 14 days for a full exchange or refund.
For a refund or exchange, the item(s) need to be returned:
- In their original condition; ideally in the original packaging
- To the correct returns address (see below)
- Within 14 days of the day you received them
- With a copy of the receipt
We recommend you use a registered mail service that includes insurance for your returns, as we can only give you a refund or exchange if we receive the items and all associated manuals, accessories etc. If the item is not returned in its original state (unused) we may not be able to issue a full refund. Please also ensure that you include details of your name, address and phone number so that we can ensure that your return is processed as quickly as possible.
* Refunds will be processed only when the item(s) have been received by us. The cost of return is at the customers’ expense.
What you need to do:
- Make a copy of the order receipt which came with your order, or make a note of the order number, your name, email address and delivery address. Tell us why you are returning the item(s), and whether you want a refund or a replacement.
- Use the returns address sticker to address your item and put the note/copy of the order receipt in with your package.
- Post your item back to us:
248 Telegraph Road
Received a damaged/faulty item?
In the unlikely event that your order arrived damaged please accept our apologies.
In order to process your claim quickly please email us within fourteen days upon receipt of your order:
- Images of the item depicting the damage caused
- The image(s) you send us must also include the packaging the item(s) arrived in including the delivery note. This enables us to process your claim as quickly as possible and helps us to identify areas where our services can be improved. We will refund the full cost of returning damaged and faulty items to us once they have been received.
Similarly if you receive a faulty item containing printing faults or physical defects, please send us an image of the item so that we can ensure that a replacement/refund is processed for you. This also enables us to quality check our remaining stock.
How you will be refunded
We will make the refund to the card that was used to pay for the original order. We are not able to make cash refunds. We will issue the refund within 14 days of the return being received, though it can take up to 30 days to appear on your credit card statement.